Fornecedor: JA Davey Ltd, Auckland
Product ID: 2693853
$ 169,00 Swiss francs
Why pay $229.99?
Available through Click & Collect and in store
Online and Click & Collect temporarily unavailable
This product is currently available
Add to Cart
click and collect
Click & Collect is now available nationwide! More stores will continue to be added, so keep an eye out as you select a pickup store for new locations near you.
Vitamins and minerals do not complement or replace a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist, contact your doctor.
THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. ALWAYS READ LABEL, WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE BEFORE PURCHASING AND USE ONLY AS SPECIFIED. VITAMIN AND MINERAL SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD NOT SUBSTITUTE A BALANCED DIET. WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS TAKE TIME AND PERSONAL COMMITMENT TO BE EFFECTIVE AND ALSO REQUIRE DIET, EXERCISE AND LIFESTYLE MODIFICATIONS. ASK YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL FOR ADVICE.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS CONTINUE, TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR. THIS MEDICATION MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE BUYING.
IF SYMPTOMS CONTINUE, TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR. THIS MEDICATION MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE BUYING.
THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE BEFORE PURCHASING. VITAMIN AND MINERAL SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD NOT SUBSTITUTE A BALANCED DIET.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS SPECIFIED. IF SYMPTOMS CONTINUE, TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR. THIS MEDICATION MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. IMPROPER USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE BUYING. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO DELIVERY AGAINST OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATIONS.
THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE BEFORE PURCHASING. THE SUNSCREEN IS ONLY USED FOR PROTECTION.
THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE BEFORE PURCHASING. BREAST MILK IS BEST FOR MOST BABIES.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS CONTINUE, TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR. THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE BUYING.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS CONTINUE, TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR.
The Omron HEM7156 blood pressure monitor offers simple, reliable and accurate blood pressure measurement at the touch of a button. This blood pressure monitor also has a memory for 60 readings with date and time and a 360° IntelliWrap cuff. Plus a bonus gift inside!
• Intellisense Technology- Automatically applies the correct pressure for fast, accurate and more convenient measurements
• Memory of 60 dates with date and time
• 360° IntelliWrap™ Cuff (medium to large)cuff - 22-42 cm)- Easily attaches to your arm and allows for accurate readings
• Instructions for wrapping the cuff- Indicator confirms that the cuff has been positioned correctly around the user's arm
• Detection of irregular heartbeats- When an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting the user to seek medical attention
• Body movement detection- Warns the user if body movements occur during blood pressure measurement
• High blood pressure indicator- Alerts you when your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure
• Average of the last 3 readings- Exclusive technology displays the average of the last 2-3 readings taken within a 10 minute interval
• Bonus gift inside!
• Includes storage box
• Power supply - 4 AA batteries • Optional extra: power supply
• Optional extra: power supply
• Standard 5-year warranty
Package Content: Main Unit, Bracelet, User Manual, 4 AA Batteries + Gift with purchase
Size: 1 pack
Interactions with other drugs
Please read all safety information provided with the product and gift before use.
• Consult your physician before using the device if you have any of the following conditions: common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation, atherosclerosis, poor circulation, diabetes, pregnancy, preeclampsia, mastectomy, kidney disease, or excessive blood flow problems. or disorders, as cuff inflation can cause bruising
• Always consult your doctor. Self-diagnosis of measurement results and self-treatment are dangerous
• Do not adjust medication based on readings from this blood pressure monitor. Take the medicines prescribed by your doctor. Only a doctor is qualified to diagnose and treat high/low blood pressure
• The monitor is not designed as a diagnostic device.
• Do not use the device for any purpose other than blood pressure measurement.
• Do not use the device on an injured arm or under medical treatment.
• Do not put the cuff around your arm while receiving an IV drip or blood transfusion.
• Consult your physician before using the device on an arm with an arteriovenous (A-V) shunt.
• Do not wrap or inflate the cuff around any part of the body other than the upper arm.
• Do not measure more than necessary. It can cause bruising due to blood flow disorders.
• Remove the cuff if it does not deflate during the measurement.
• Air hose or AC adapter power cord can cause accidental strangulation in infants.
• Stay away from children. Contains small parts that may present a choking hazard if swallowed
• If an abnormality occurs during the measurement, remove the cuff
• Do not use this device on infants, children, or people who cannot express themselves.
• Do not inflate the cuff more than necessary.
• Stop using this monitor and consult your doctor if you experience skin irritation or discomfort.
• Use only the cuff approved for this device. The use of other cuffs may lead to incorrect measurement results.
• Do not use mobile phones or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields near the device. This could result in incorrect operation of the device.
• Do not use the device simultaneously with other medical electrical (ME) devices.
• Do not use this monitor in areas with radio frequency (RF) surgical equipment, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, computed tomography (CT) scanners, or in oxygen-rich environments.
• Carefully follow the instructions for the battery/AC adapter
Please read the complete instructions for use that are included with the product and gift before use.
• Avoid showering, drinking alcohol/caffeine, smoking, exercising, and eating 30 minutes before measurement.
• Rest at least 5 minutes before the measurement.
• Sit upright in a chair with your legs uncrossed and your feet flat on the floor, with your back and arms supported
• Remove tight clothing from your arm. Do not roll up a tight sleeve. Do not put the bracelet on thick clothing.
• Wrap the cuff securely around your left arm. Check your owner's manual if you need to use your right arm.
• The lower edge of the cuff should be 1 to 2 cm above the elbow.
• The air tube should be on the inside of the arm and in line with the middle finger.
• Place your arm on a table with the cuff at the level of your heart.
• Make sure the air plug and hose are firmly connected to the main unit.
• Stay still and do not talk during the measurement.
• Press the START/STOP button
• The cuff is inflated and a result is displayed on the screen (approx. 30-60 seconds).
• The measured value is automatically saved